300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the job!

So, I recently was offered a full time position as a Deputy Sheriff, and a full time position as a Police officer.. I have chosen to go the route as a Deputy with the Sheriff's office!
    I'm going start to Field training right away, and will eventually be sent to the Academy within one year of my start date (starting in approx' two weeks).
    I'm very happy to move onto patrol from Corrections, though I'll miss working in the prison. But it is a goal achieved, and I'm blessed to be able to have had the offers.
    P.S. wasn't sure what category to post this, so hope this section was appropriate .

Congrats and good luck
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
        DA Civilian Police Officer, APG MD

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by C/O G View Post
            So, I recently was offered a full time position as a Deputy Sheriff, and a full time position as a Police officer.. I have chosen to go the route as a Deputy with the Sheriff's office!
            I'm going start to Field training right away, and will eventually be sent to the Academy within one year of my start date (starting in approx' two weeks).
            I'm very happy to move onto patrol from Corrections, though I'll miss working in the prison. But it is a goal achieved, and I'm blessed to be able to have had the offers.
            P.S. wasn't sure what category to post this, so hope this section was appropriate .
            congrats! keep up with the physical exercises
            Be sure to smile for the cameras.....

Comment

Thanks all! Been super busy since starting.
              Having an awesome time on F.T. so far! Work with some great people! Happy to have made the switch to patrol.. Will post on the different phases (F.T. completed, Academy, finished with probation, ETC)

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9819 users online. 352 members and 9467 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X