300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2018 Academy - NYPD

Ok ladies and gents, now that the January class has started let's keep our fingers and toes crossed for our time to shine come April! How is everyone's process going? My process started off a bit rocky due to non response from my previous investigator. They changed my investigator and I heard from the newly assigned one at the beginning of December and was told that he would be reaching out to me after the January class started.

NYPD Exam #7323

List number: 3XXX
    CAS-5: Submitted 10/20/17
    Medical: 10/31/17 - (passed) Done ✅
    JST: 11/29/17 - (passed) Done ✅
    BI: ?
    Written Psych: ?
    Oral Psych: ?
    Mini-Med: ?
    Last edited by Jro319; 01-15-2018, 10:21 AM.

Only Oral Psych missing, got cancelled last minute since they were only going up list 2500. Best of luck to you bro

Comment

emat My investigator reached out on Friday and i'm scheduled to meet him on 2/2/18 so i'm excited to get the ball rolling. Good luck to you as well!

P.S. I think you meant best of luck to you "sis" because i'm a female haha!!

Comment

• emat
        emat commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol my bad. Yes! Keep that attitude. Make sure you have everything in order and ready for them it gives them a great impression. Hope to hear more from you and your process.

LOL no worries! Question- most of my paperwork is done but they're dated with Nov. dates due to me hoping to have gotten in to the January academy. With that said, since i'm not meeting with my investigator until 2/2, do you think i'll have to retype all the forms with a current date? I asked him via email last Friday but i haven't heard back from him yet.

Comment

• emat
        emat commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t want to give you the wrong answer. From personal experience mine were dated 1 month back with different dates. I don’t think it matters unless there has been a recent change or update to a certain form. I’ll ask around to see what’s up.

• emat
        emat commented
        Editing a comment
        Also now that I notice we took the JST the same date lol

• Jro319
        Jro319 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL how funny is that! I was out by like 10:30 am that day.

Finished up with the process, just had oral psych yesterday 1/16 which was BRUTAL! compared to my first psych!! Good luck

Comment

• Stay Frosty
        Stay Frosty commented
        Editing a comment
        Last edited by Stay Frosty; 01-18-2018, 09:00 AM.

• emat
        emat commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t stress it, stay positive!!! Jsant6 did they schedule you recently? I’m trying to find out when cancelled appointments are gonna pick up again.

• Jro319
        Jro319 commented
        Editing a comment
        How brutal was it?! I'm still waiting to get scheduled for it.

How was it brutal

Comment

I'm a reinstate, I've been through this before but the process has changed in that it's become more intense. Name of the game is to stay calm, and don't crack under pressure. They will ask a **** load of questions be honest even if they try to break you.

Comment

Last edited by James_hun27; 01-28-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I withdrew from the nypd process a year ago due to the oral psych and joined corrections. I recently opened my nypd file, will having the corrections academy behind me help with the oral psych?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5372 users online. 254 members and 5118 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X