Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Not In My Town stated, baby shampoo seems to work very well. I unfortunately did not have access to baby shampoo when I was Oc sprayed. I took a cold shower (leaned forward so the water didn’t trickle down to my nether regions) and then sat in front of the AC for two hours. It was worth missing dinner for.

The instructor said he would spray it with my eyes closed, which he did. However, he failed to mention he would also do it again as soon as he told me to open my eyes. Straight shot.

I will still take OC over tazer any day. Compared to my classmates, my reaction wasn’t as strong. One guy thought his lungs collapsed because he couldn’t breathe and started panicking.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post
      Pullet, fortunately you’re not in the Bay Area. Onshore winds contributed to increased particulate pollution levels resulting in ED to those wearing compression shorts when exposed to both OC and CN within a 48 hour time frame.
      Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
      Absolutely no confusion on that point.
      But I am a boot, and opinions are not an authorized part of my duty equipment.
      Pullet, exposing boots to OC and CN resulting in DE is probably a myth similar to the U.S. Army secretly feeding new recruits saltpeter in order to suppress their urges, or is it?

Comment

BTP,

Repeat after me: It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again...

BTW. I’m going to be your FTO. Sleep tight...
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by BP3 View Post
          As Not In My Town stated, baby shampoo seems to work very well. I unfortunately did not have access to baby shampoo when I was Oc sprayed. I took a cold shower (leaned forward so the water didn’t trickle down to my nether regions) and then sat in front of the AC for two hours. It was worth missing dinner for.

The instructor said he would spray it with my eyes closed, which he did. However, he failed to mention he would also do it again as soon as he told me to open my eyes. Straight shot.

I will still take OC over tazer any day. Compared to my classmates, my reaction wasn’t as strong. One guy thought his lungs collapsed because he couldn’t breathe and started panicking.

Good times.

Eff that! I’m the complete opposite. Taser me 10x before OC once more! I recovered a lot more quickly from the Taser than I did from OC.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

• Iowa #1603
            Iowa #1603 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll let you taze me 100 times before getting OCed

• BiteThePullet
            BiteThePullet commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. Haven't had the taser yet (in-house), but I have to imagine given how strong my OC reaction was, I will much prefer the taser

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          BTP,

BTW. I’m going to be your FTO. Sleep tight...
          3C, Pullet may not be aware of “FEP” (FTO Exchange Program).

I can’t think of a better choice to help Pullet b
          ridge the gap between classroom theory and street application.

Comment

The Shadowman is a good teacher....

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
              The Shadowman is a good teacher....
              Get your lube ready...
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I would be HONORED to have 3C as my FTO. My shinebox would be the best of the best by the time I graduated the program

Last edited by BiteThePullet; 01-11-2018, 10:57 PM.
                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                Your logic defies logic
                Originally posted by Rudy8116
                Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                Originally posted by Michigan
                Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                Originally posted by TheTick
                A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                Originally posted by TheTick
                This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                Originally posted by 02paul09
                Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

I would be HONORED to have 3C as my FTO. My shinebox would be the best of the best by the time I graduated the program
                  That’s a WIN attitude. You get a 4 for the day.

Comment

OC made you cry? 3C will make you cry a lot worse...

Comment

Take a cold shower and wash your eyes and face with Johnson Baby No More Tiers Shampoo. Buy some Banana Boat Soothing Aloe Aftersun gel, keep it refrigerated and apply to your face as needed. Cleared me up in half a day. And yes, compression shorts in the shower is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post

Get your lube ready...
                        If you work for the gov you’re use to taking it dry.
                        Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13839 users online. 491 members and 13348 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X