300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston PD Academy November 2017

Figured I get this started for anyone going in class 234..

What's your status? I haven't heard from HPD since the PAT & Fingerprint. Going on 30 days now.

Comment

• AJ1018
      AJ1018 commented
      Editing a comment
      My apologies havent been on here with hurricane and all. I got ecepted into class 234 for Nov 13th back in July. I have just been waiting for the class to be filled their only at half capacity. have you heard from polygraph? If not you will need to call continusly. Stay on top of them. Best of Luck!

Originally posted by AJ1018 View Post
    Figured I get this started for anyone going in class 234..
    I'm already accepted into Cadet Class 234. Congratulations on getting approved!

Comment

• AJ1018
      AJ1018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Like wise ! Only 6 weeks togo !

I have an appointment to do my medical exam Oct. 2nd, will it take a while to know if I will be getting in to the November class?

Comment

• AJ1018
      AJ1018 commented
      Editing a comment
      How did your medical go today? I also spoke to my BI on friday and he stated that class not yet full. Keep your hopes uo. If not you get to enjoy your holidays and go through January 22nd.

Unfortunately, I had to reschedule because I forgot my heels right when I got to the place.. so I am scheduled for this Monday coming up. Hopefully I will see you guys in the November class!

Comment

• AJ1018
      AJ1018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awww I would've done it anyway. It's just a nurse and the second location is a Doctor. There is not any Recruitment personnel there, but either way atleast you got a quik reschedule. I look foward to seeing you as well. Good Luck!

I should have but I was already late going and I was embarrassed of walking in with my slacks and sandals lol. Well next time I’ll be extra prepared. So is the psych exam conducted the same day as well?

Comment

• AJ1018
      AJ1018 commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand lol..No the medical is one day snd the Psyc another. usually they try to schedule it back to back.

Oh ok gotcha! Thank you!

Comment

Hey guys just found this page, good to see everyone is trying to reach out with each other already. I have also been accepted to Class 234 for November academy.

Comment

Congrats ! See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyChase451 View Post
          Hey guys just found this page, good to see everyone is trying to reach out with each other already. I have also been accepted to Class 234 for November academy.
          Congrats! I'm accepted as well. If you want, you can send me your contact info so all of us from o.com can meet each other at orientation.

Comment

Talal yeah for sure man. Lets start something on Facebook and see if we cant get a group going first and just add people as we go along. Something tells me we are probably going to end up doing it once we start. My name is Pierce Davila. My profile has a pic of my fiancee and I, in case there is another Pierce Davila. If you friend me on there we can get something going. Let me know what you think.
            Last edited by ChevyChase451; 10-17-2017, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevyChase451 View Post
              Talal yeah for sure man. Lets start something on Facebook and see if we cant get a group going first and just add people as we go along. Something tells me we are probably going to end up doing it once we start. My name is Pierce Davila. My profile has a pic of my fiancee and I, in case there is another Pierce Davila. If you friend me on there we can get something going. Let me know what you think.
              Sent you friend request

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8456 users online. 431 members and 8025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X