Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC BLET State Exam

Hello all,

I am in the final few days of the BLET program in NC and our state exam is on June 9th. I was just curious as to whether or not any of the members on this forum have recently taken the exam in NC and, if so, could you provide me some pointers. Thanks.

I would imagine the academy has prepared you well for the test. If you paid attention and learned what they taught you, you already have the pointers you will need. Happy studying.

Comment

If you passed all of your individual topic tests and have some sort of study guide or plan based off the training objectives from each of those topics, you will be fine. People always stress about the state exam, it's not that difficult if you actually paid attention in class.

The state exam is basically all of the training objectives from each topic session. Know the answers to those, you'll be golden.
      "There's no such thing as a bad beer.....its only less awesome beer...."

"Liberalism is a mental disorder" - Michael Savage

Comment

Originally posted by Green-2-Blue View Post
        If you passed all of your individual topic tests and have some sort of study guide or plan based off the training objectives from each of those topics, you will be fine. People always stress about the state exam, it's not that difficult if you actually paid attention in class.

The state exam is basically all of the training objectives from each topic session. Know the answers to those, you'll be golden.
        This is pretty spot on. If you know all the training objectives, you can at least pass the exam. Other than that, it's going to depend on how academically stringent your CC was. There were lots of little things from what I remember (Granted, it's been over 4 years ago), but G2B is correct. It's just not that difficult.

Comment

Thanks for responding. I have done fairly well throughout the program (95 average in the class). I've studied a lot and will continue to do so. Stay safe out there.

Comment

I just took the state exam yesterday, from eastern nc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10491 users online. 390 members and 10101 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X