Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pullet, just curious what is your 30 foot no feet allowed rope climb time?

You did get the memo, right?

Comment

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
      And, you are already ahead of the game since you know the difference between a "bullet" and a "pullet".

Yes he does! Pullet was seen practicing a 1 ½ mile run singing his own special Jody Call.
      IMO he would an excellent choice to call cadence during academy runs.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Pullet, just curious what is your 30 foot no feet allowed rope climb time?

You did get the memo, right?
        Well........I bet I could make a great accountant

Originally posted by eagleI View Post
        Shin splints are a huge issue even for those who run.

Do Cross Fit exercises. Many academies do these types of exercises in PT.

Memorize the Code of Ethics.

Start memorizing your local Radio Codes and Vehicle Codes.

Memorize the elements of the most common Penal Codes.

Testing has changed. Instead of a test after every LD there are only 3 tests. POST is trying to prevent the "Information Dump" that is so common with recruits. The LD's are not changing drastically unless California continues to re-classify crimes. If you have current LD's (2017), read them.
        Thank you! I have the LD's from 2014, I think? In the intro pages, they read - "Published January 2007, Revised July 2008, Correction October 2014". Should I pursue getting ones from 2017?
        REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        Your logic defies logic
        Originally posted by Rudy8116
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
        Originally posted by 02paul09
        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Yes he does! Pullet was seen practicing a 1 ½ mile run singing his own special Jody Call.
          IMO he would an excellent choice to call cadence during academy runs.

You jest....

I'm going to start PTing my cadets, which means I have to learn cadence calls
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Your logic defies logic
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post

You jest....

Yes we know, someone rolled over on you…no secrets on o.com…

BTP, check your personal email, sent law enforcement related information.
            Last edited by BTDT2; 04-27-2017, 05:18 PM.

Comment

You jest....

Pullet, remember you’re running cadets, don’t push them too hard and remember to keep looking back….

Comment

LMAO!!! eagle shall I stop by your office for my replacement keyboard?
                We don't have the budget but I can have a recruit clean it up!

Comment

BTP...with the legislative changes with Prop 47 and 57 (56? I can't keep track.) There are changes. If you want to PM me your email I can send them to you.

Comment

PS pix revised for those who did not get it the first time…. .
                    Last edited by BTDT2; 04-29-2017, 12:53 PM. Reason: cause I can

Comment

Question for eagle

As a retired LEO and senior citizen with too much free time, I plan to attend BTP’s academy graduation accompanied by my service dog and possibly two other o.com members. Can you reserve aisle seats near the front so I hear and see the ceremony and not disturb other with my frequent restroom trips.

Thx Sani
                      Last edited by BTDT2; 05-02-2017, 12:11 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• eagleI
                        eagleI commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Absolutely. As long as your friends are potty-trained.

Pullet, remember you’re running cadets, don’t push them too hard and remember to keep looking back….
                      10-2. I never ask someone to do something I wouldn't (or don't) do.

Question for eagle

As a retired LEO and senior citizen with too much free time, I plan to attend BTP’s academy graduation accompanied by my service dog and possibly other two o.com members. Can you reserve aisle seats near the front so I hear and see the ceremony and not disturb other with my frequent restroom trips.

Thx Sani
                      *like*
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

What would be the best material to study for preparation to enter a CA Academy? LD's, caselaw, 10/11-codes, PC/CVC/WI/B&I/etc, patrol procedures (via ridealong). Am I missing anything?
                        Pullet it won’t hurt to be familiar with the following: Habeas corpus, Habitual criminal, Harmless error, Hearing, Hearsay rule, Heat of passion, Head, Holding, Homicide, Hostile witness, Hot pursuit and Hung jury.

Just think of it as "Preparation H"...........
                        Last edited by BTDT2; 05-03-2017, 02:21 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Pullet it won’t hurt to be familiar with the following: Habeas corpus, Habitual criminal, Harmless error, Hearing, Hearsay rule, Heat of passion, Head, Holding, Homicide, Hostile witness, Hot pursuit and Hung jury.

Just think of it as "Preparation H"...........
                          Well reading through I recognized 10/12.....I'll stop by my local CVS and see if they can clarify .
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Your logic defies logic

Comment

Pullet this may or may not help in preparation for your academy, However it should give you a better understanding of appropriate rank - chain of command donuts. ​​​

Posted tongue in cheek
                            Last edited by BTDT2; 05-11-2017, 10:27 AM. Reason: because I can :)

Comment

Pullet, we know you have been working on your 1 1/2 mile run, how about your shark carry technique?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9704 users online. 366 members and 9338 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X