300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYPD Academy 2017

Does anybody know the actual dates in April and June/July 2017 for the Academy? I just finished my JST today. I am planning a vacation for April. But not sure if I should....is it in the beginning or ending of the month? Ive been trying to google past academy dates but cant seem to find anything.

It varies, it can be at any time. The April academies are fairly new.. they used to be in January/July only. I wouldn't plan anything if you have a possibility of being in the April academy.

Comment

April 12th was what I was told at the mini medical

Comment

Anyone have any idea how many people get hired from each test? I guess more importantly, what range of list number is ideal? 1-500? 1-1000? Thanks.

Comment

good luck to you all and God bless....don't give up.....im here if you have ANY questions about academy, job, etc
          exam 8322:1/2009.....official goonie
          list#5xx
          medical: passed 5/2010
          psych:5/2010 passed
          oral:5/2010 passed
          jst: what a workout...passed 2:50
          mini med #1:6/2010 passed
          mini med #2: 12/2011 passed
          GOT THE CALL JAN 7 1635 HRS
          all praise and thanks to God
          Police Officer as of 06/28

Comment

They currently put me on psych hold. Does anyone know how long does it take until they clear you?

Comment

I have completed everything and called my investigator yesterday she said she has everything she needs but wasn't clear on the academy date. i heard it was April 5th then i saw your post about April 12? does anyone have any other info? Thanks Good Luck Everyone

Exam 4332

Comment

I have my oral psych on April 4th... I kinda doubt I'll be in April class. But hoping for July. Wish me luck! How's everyone's process going?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11187 users online. 456 members and 10731 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X