300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCOLE exam question

I'm an officer from out of state studying for the Texas TCOLE exam. I was wondering if you need to know the accual Article numbers of the Code of Criminal Procedures or the Penal Code numbers for the test? Are the questions like....
    Article _._ _ _ of the Code of Criminal Procedures declares that criminal defendants have the right to counsel.
    Or
    Penal Code _ _._ _ states that it is illegal to impersonate a public servant. Etc.

Thanks for the assistance!!

Stay Safe!

Hell if i remember,Look online as there are practice tests out there which are close

Comment

No you do not have to memorize specific numbers. Just elements of the offense.

I took it last December.

This practice test has exact, word for word questions on it.

http://kec.tamu.edu/policeacademy/tc...eace%20Officer

Comment

Originally posted by cbump View Post

I took it last December.

Thanks cbump. Been taking those and found them helpful. Stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbump View Post

I took it last December.

Thanks for the info brother. I just got to Texas and am taking the TCOLE exam on 10/3. I've been running several of these practice tests a day in addition to the practice tests that come with the Classen-Buck Supplemental Peace Officer Course. I'm averaging scores in the high 80's now and hope to be able to pass the exam on the first shot.

Comment

Review the TCOLE firearms qualifications for shotgun, rifle, and pistol.

Comment

*UPDATE* I recently challenged and passed the TCOLE licensing exam. When I started this process there were a lot of unclear answers to questions regarding what to study and how to prepare for the exam. I started by taking the required Supplemental Peace Officer Course (1018) through Classen Buck(http://policeontheweb.com). Once I finished the course went to http://kec.tamu.edu/policeacademy/tc...eace%20Officer and ran through multiple practice tests every day for a few weeks. When I sat for the exam I saw questions on the exam that were WORD FOR WORD from these practice tests. Between the Classen Buck course and the practice tests I passed with ease. I'm putting this out there for anyone out there looking for direction when it comes to challenging the TCOLE licensing exam. Hopefully it helps, and welcome to Texas.

Comment

I just passed the TCOLE last month. I only had one article specific question. It asked under what article does a certain LE get their authority. The answer was multiple choice and not that difficult. With the myriad of other questions that are not CCP related - don't worry about it.

Comment

Howdy fellas, I know I'm a little late to this thread, but I'm hoping to get a little more recent information relating to study materials for TCOLE. I'm a former 9 year officer. I got out to go to full-time college. I recently graduated, but I didn't keep up with my license, so now I have to re-challenge TCOLE. I've completed all the required classes, and just sent my reactivation packet in. I suppose what I'm asking is how accurate are the TCOLE practice quizzes specifically on Classen-Buck? I've read that the practice exams on TEEX are nearly spot on to the actual test, but the link some of you have provided doesn't work anymore. I've been going over the practice quizzes Classen-Buck gives you for TCLOSE review after you finish their 1018. Are these an accurate representation? Can anyone confirm from recent experience if proficiency on these specific practice quizzes are good enough? From what I can tell, a lot has changed on the licensing exam from 12 years ago...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8118 users online. 375 members and 7743 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X