300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up-to-date FLETC info

I was recently hired by the USSS/UD and I'll be heading down to Glynco, GA on March 6th for FLETC. I've done some searching on this forum and others for some info about what to expect, but almost all of it seems fairly dated.

Just looking for any tidbit of info/advice you have for someone attending FLETC in 2016 (rather than the mid 2000's, which is all I could find on the forums).

- What to bring (outside of casual clothes and hygiene stuff)?
    - Off-duty activities/places/things that I have to see while I'm there?
    - Off-duty activities/places/things that I should stay far, far away from?
    - Maybe some stories about specific experiences regarding classes/off-duty outings

Oh, and of course anyone that will be down there starting March 6th, PM me! It would be great to, at least, be in contact with some people in the class.

Did you ask this in the USSS UD forum?
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

The biggest change in FLETC over the years is cell reception. Most everything else is pretty much the same.
      They Don’t Think It Be Like It Is, But It Do.

Comment

Those other threads about FLETC are pretty accurate still and I went mid last year (2015). You're just going to get the same info here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7907 users online. 396 members and 7511 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X