300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my invitation to test!

So I just got my email today that I'm invited to test for the Arizona department of public safety. Now I have to go train like a mad man so I can pass the run. I'll hit the push ups and sit ups too. But the run worries me the most.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You will do fine. Continue to do plenty of push ups, sit ups and cardio. I recently graduated our law enforcement academy at 48 years of age and not a runner. Stay positive and just don't quit.

Comment

Which Academy? The one here or??

Comment

Originally posted by Michael 3497 View Post
        You will do fine. Continue to do plenty of push ups, sit ups and cardio. I recently graduated our law enforcement academy at 48 years of age and not a runner. Stay positive and just don't quit.
        How were the runs? How far and how often?

Comment

Originally posted by DizzYotes88 View Post
          So I just got my email today that I'm invited to test for the Arizona department of public safety. Now I have to go train like a mad man so I can pass the run. I'll hit the push ups and sit ups too. But the run worries me the most.

Congrats,
          I have my PAT and written test scheduled for the end of April with a local agency.
          Last edited by wmasmith; 03-04-2016, 09:05 AM. Reason: forgot to quote
          "There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box". Stephen Decatur Miller

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." -Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler
          Sound familiar.........

Comment

Originally posted by Michael 3497 View Post
            Thanks for that. I'm 44 and just getting started in the process myself. It gives me hope that I'm not the only one that is starting "late."
            Last edited by wmasmith; 03-04-2016, 09:05 AM. Reason: still forgot to quote
            "There are three and only three ways to reform our Congressional legislation, familiarly called, the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box". Stephen Decatur Miller

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation." -Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler
            Sound familiar.........

Comment

Originally posted by wmasmith View Post
              Thanks for that. I'm 44 and just getting started in the process myself. It gives me hope that I'm not the only one that is starting "late."
              I tested here in Iowa and I for sure felt like the old man of the group.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9450 users online. 470 members and 8980 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X