300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That Guy"

Let's hear your stories... Seems that every recruit class has "that guy". Please share!
    Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

You might be that guy. Idk though.

Comment

Originally posted by uanick View Post
      You might be that guy. Idk though.
      You're right, you don't know, but you can rest assure, I wasn't... Really? Thanks for sharing, guy!
      Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
      It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

Comment

Watching thread intently
        REINSTATE THE TRIG
        Originally posted by Iowa #1603
        Your logic defies logic
        Originally posted by Rudy8116
        Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
        Originally posted by TheTick
        This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
        Originally posted by 02paul09
        Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
          Watching thread intently
          You too?!?

Comment

200_s.jpg

Subscribed....
            "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by jhall View Post
              Let's hear your stories... Seems that every recruit class has "that guy". Please share!
              I'm confused on who that guy is.....Am I that guy???

Comment

CSO Jim is THAT guy...
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Thank you 3C. That's exactly where I was going with this thread...

Send via pulled trigger

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    CSO Jim is THAT guy...
                    ... that guy who was arrested for impersonation and trespassing after the SFSO academy discovered one of their training platoons had an extra that nobody seemed to know, and that extra was wearing sergeant's stripes and muttering in a corner about how he could test for captain in two weeks?
                    Originally posted by Michigan
                    Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Madcap_Magician View Post
                      ... that guy who was arrested for impersonation and trespassing after the SFSO academy discovered one of their training platoons had an extra that nobody seemed to know, and that extra was wearing sergeant's stripes and muttering in a corner about how he could test for captain in two weeks?
                      Oh SNAP!
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Madcap_Magician View Post
                        Or "that guy" having a leg up BS comment...It's the ones like that that torqued it for everyone! Cadre knew it and had a smoke-fest. They weed out quickly or at least around my parts, they did.

Comment

Isn't the rule that if you don't know who "that guy" is, then it's probably you?

Comment

I'm "that guy"...
                            Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
                            In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
                            Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
                            Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Please share, I want to hear your special needs!

Send via pulled trigger

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11212 users online. 369 members and 10843 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X