Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CA Academy Scenario Tests (Practical Applications)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA Academy Scenario Tests (Practical Applications)

Hi All,

Just wanted to see what I can expect during the practical applications (scenario) tests.

They haven't really given us any direction in regards to what we can expect.

What are some of the primary actions I need to take during the scenarios.

Also, if anyone has been to California Post academies and can share their experiences, that'll be great.

Any tips and what type of scenarios I can expect will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

They will prepare you very well in advance when the time comes. Pay attention during Scenario Training.

Anything beyond that might be a violation of the Test Security Agreement.

Comment

Just make SURE you watch out for Rollo Tomasi...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by BKBKBK View Post
        Hi All,

Just wanted to see what I can expect during the practical applications (scenario) tests.

They haven't really given us any direction in regards to what we can expect.

What are some of the primary actions I need to take during the scenarios.

Also, if anyone has been to California Post academies and can share their experiences, that'll be great.

Any tips and what type of scenarios I can expect will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Most of the scenarios require common sense....I guess that explains the failure rate with some classes.

And as others have posted, giving specifics is a violation of the POST test security agreement
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I know during the hostage scenario you are supposed to shoot the hostage in the leg.
          semper destravit

Comment

No, it's shoot the gun out of the suspect's hand.

Comment

It is???‽!!!!

Clearly I went to a substandard academy. Op, remember shoot the gun out of the hand. If you can shoot the hostage in the leg to make a better sight picture be prepared to stand before the TOs and explain why you did that.
              semper destravit

Comment

I thought you were supposed to shoot them in the gut.....?
                REINSTATE THE TRIG
                Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                Your logic defies logic
                Originally posted by Rudy8116
                Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                Originally posted by Michigan
                Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                Originally posted by TheTick
                A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                Originally posted by TheTick
                This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                Originally posted by 02paul09
                Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Well.. Since in my academy I actually trashed one of the role players, don't do it...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13116 users online. 480 members and 12636 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X