300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy

I didn't really know where to post this, so I figured this thread would work. I have finally been given my final offer of employment. I start with inhouse stuff the 17th, and the academy starts the week after. Thank you to all of you who helped me through the process.

Well THERE you go!

Congrats! Don't **** up!!!
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      Well THERE you go!

Congrats! Don't **** up!!!
      What he said. Have "fun" in the academy.

Comment

Any one have any pointers for drawing. My right thumb is rubbed raw. Is this supposed to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by atsteal View Post
          Any one have any pointers for drawing. My right thumb is rubbed raw. Is this supposed to happen?
          Drawing? Are you guys training to be sketch artists? Or are you talking about drawing a firearm from a holster?

There are so many different holsters that work differently, I have no idea what you're working with. I wear a Safariland 6360. It never bothered my thumb at all, so I can't offer any advice on that. Some holsters (i.e. Blackhawk Serpa) don't use any kind of thumb break at all.

Comment

I have a Level III Serpa holster and it has the finger release and thumb release... you will eventually get used to "breaking leather", muscle memory.
            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
            that we are all that stands between
            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11587 users online. 455 members and 11132 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X