300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police academy 2015

Hey guys. Just have a question. lets say i took the ny corrections officer test and afterwords took the nypd exam test a while later. After some time i get called to start the corrctions academy and then i get contacted by nypd to start the process would it look bad if i quit the academy to join nypd. ? I hope what im asking makes sense. Basically can i quit one academy to start another? And also duringg my time in the corrections academy am i allowd to miss days in order to attend things such as nypd med, mini med, oral, written , jst etc etc. Or are you not allowed to miss days.

Originally posted by Myquestions123 View Post
    Hey guys. Just have a question. lets say i took the ny corrections officer test and afterwords took the nypd exam test a while later. After some time i get called to start the corrctions academy and then i get contacted by nypd to start the process would it look bad if i quit the academy to join nypd. ? I hope what im asking makes sense. Basically can i quit one academy to start another? And also duringg my time in the corrections academy am i allowd to miss days in order to attend things such as nypd med, mini med, oral, written , jst etc etc. Or are you not allowed to miss days.
    Did you read what you asked? You want to be an Officer right? Figure it out.
    Last edited by Soap; 08-12-2015, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
      Did you read what you asked? You want to be an Officer right? Figure it out.
      What he said. From what you just said OP you have a job with corrections, but your only going through the process with NYPD, I'd think long and hard before I gave up a job for something you MIGHT get.

Comment

had a friend that was in the process with nypd. he finished everything in about six months and told to standby for the academy. then the recession hit. he didnt get into the academy until 3 years later

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13125 users online. 483 members and 12642 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X