Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALETA provided all meals, prepared by inmates. Every morning this prep cook would ask "how do you want your eggs". A guy I worked with said "this morning I'd like them cooked". He got to eat cheery little Os for the duration.
    Train for tomorrow, for you never know what it will bring to the fight.
    In the school of Policing, there is no graduation day.

Arguing on the internet, is like wrestling with a pig in mud. After a while you realize that while you are getting dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.
    Do Not Disturb sign should read, Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution.
    Even if the voices aren't real, They have some really good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bpd303 View Post
      ALETA provided all meals, prepared by inmates. Every morning this prep cook would ask "how do you want your eggs". A guy I worked with said "this morning I'd like them cooked". He got to eat cheery little Os for the duration.
      All I can think of is how much spit must have been in the food...
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
      -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

prepared by inmates.
        Yeah, we get meals from the jail kitchen too. Almost nobody eats them.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzy_Bear View Post
          Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker for a bit now and have recently received a contingent job offer. I'll be starting the local police academy in July and the temps here reach over 110. I know hydration is key so I picked up some electrolyte endurance supplements. My main questions revolves around food, what food should I be packing for lunch or snacks to allow me the best advantage for success? From what I gather we are restricted from leaving the academy for lunch so I'll have to pack one.

Thanks in advance

Bozzy Bear
          How physically active are you and how well do you know your body?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12679 users online. 477 members and 12202 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X