300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINGERPRINTING New York state Police Application

Completed processing weekend today...received New york state police applicant fingerprint instructions to be completed within 5 business days. Wondering if there is a alternate method to this such as I already have fingerprints on file with OSPRA Fingerprinting Unit www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/ospra/ completed in 2011.

Post this in the NY subsection of the forum. I don't know anything about the fingerprint process but I'd just do what the instructions the PD told me to do.

Comment

Get the new ones done. Don't be stupid.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by schoolsinsession View Post
        Completed processing weekend today...received New york state police applicant fingerprint instructions to be completed within 5 business days. Wondering if there is a alternate method to this such as I already have fingerprints on file with OSPRA Fingerprinting Unit www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/ospra/ completed in 2011.
        Wonder if that is a clue as to what needs to be done
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by schoolsinsession View Post
          Perhaps you should follow the instructions.
          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
            Perhaps you should follow the instructions.
            That's coming from a NYS Trooper

..God I rememeber when guys/gals would jump through hoops to get on the job..
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              Wonder if that is a clue as to what needs to be done
              I only wish I could like this 10 more times
              MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

*Deleted*

Thanks for nothing
                Last edited by firefighter46; 05-08-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter46 View Post
                  Im still waiting for my license to come in the mail.. I lost it last week.. and I have to get my fingetprints done before Friday but I cant without my license. Is getting an extension on that time frame possible at all? Ive contacted my recruiter cause I havent been assigned an investigator yet. But im worried that wont be possible and i dont know what to do about it.
                  Over a 30 year career this job will pay you more that $3 Million dollars in wages and probably another $1.5 million in benefits. Then there's retirement afterward, which will pay another million or two in pensions. Do you really want the job or are you just going through the motion?

Uber and Lyft are your friends. Call one and go get your prints done.

If its this hard for you to overcome an obstacle as small as this, I shudder to think how you will react as a cop when confronted with a situation you've never encountered before.

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

*deleted*

Thanks for nothing
                    Last edited by firefighter46; 05-08-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by firefighter46 View Post
                      No no no... I have my license..I am Able to drive.. I dont have the actual license because I lost it and they need that as the form of ID... hence why I am waiting for it to come in the mail. I dont have a passport or any other form of picture ID that they accept to do the prints. Thats the dilemma. Im not stupid, if all I needed was a ride I would obviously do that.
                      Make a PHONE CALL to the agency and speak with someone in authority,

They can actually answer your question
                      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Oh thanks...
                        Last edited by firefighter46; 05-08-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8388 users online. 465 members and 7923 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X