Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I think every gang has a Sleepy. This was the name the staff gave him. They no doubt saw something that the Hiring Board did not.

Comment

Here is another one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp6DeEHzzzQ

Comment

As someone who started my career with LASD 45 years ago, where the academy was like Marine Corp boot camp, that program was a joke... Most of those cadets would never have been hired when I started...
        Retired LASD

Comment

45 years ago! Daayymm! (your old! she says in a meek voice!)..

Comment

I had nothing but respect for the Sheriff's Deputies I encountered growing up in my "contract city." Funny, my high school was located next door to the Sheriff's station. My city was sometimes referred to as the "Beverly Hills of East Los Angeles." Our deputies were top notch, watching "The Academy" was almost surreal...I would even say, disappointing.
            Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

Micah 6:8
            March 13, 2013

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11291 users online. 374 members and 10917 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X