Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California Highway Patrol Acadmey 2015

Hello to all,

I am currently in the background investigation and will go in for my initial interview March 2nd. Any tips, heads up, suggestions or general comments about the interview would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone can inform me about the rest of the process that would be awesome! The hiring process has changed a little bit as far as I know

Originally posted by Christiansouza34 View Post
    Hello to all,

I am currently in the background investigation and will go in for my initial interview March 2nd. Any tips, heads up, suggestions or general comments about the interview would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone can inform me about the rest of the process that would be awesome! The hiring process has changed a little bit as far as I know
    Have they contacted your references and people on your phs already ?

Comment

Good luck! I have heard it is an exceptionally hard academy, but highly respected
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by BiteThePullet View Post
        Good luck! I have heard it is an exceptionally hard academy, but highly respected
        This. Those boys and girls are NOT fooling around.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

I suggest you head over to the "California" Sub-Forum where there are currently 2 threads with people who are going through the same process as you. One thread is "2014 CHP Testing Cycle" and the second is "California Highway Patrol - 2015 Testing Cycle".
          Criminals are dumb, otherwise we wouldn't have a job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9273 users online. 458 members and 8815 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X