Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Been to Eastern Florida State College's Police Academy? (Formerly BCC)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Been to Eastern Florida State College's Police Academy? (Formerly BCC)

Hi All,

July of last year I began the application process into the police academy. I paid the $400 and passed the CJBAT and written exercise. I was suppose to begin the Jan. academy but decided to finish my degree, then I was offered sponsorship with the sheriff's office, then got sick and had to decline. I know, excuses…but seriously, I was severely sick for six months.

Now I'm recovering, and have decided to finish the application process of the academy. The next step is the physical test that I never went and did. I'm concerned about this, if I'll pass or not. A friend of mine took it and said you can't fail it as they just determine your level of fitness. I somehow don't believe that, but maybe its correct. I've been out of the gym for six months, hoping to get the medical clearance to go back before the new year. How hard exactly is the test? Do you have to be majorly fit? I suck at running btw

Thanks guys!

I used to work there at the Academy. Its not that hard, or as many people that pass it would not. So don't psyche yourself out, just do it. And good luck..
    Police Academy Commander
    Lead Firearms Instructor
    35+ years as a cop
    Becoming a Police Officer
    So you think you can do this job?

I accept all private messages requesting help or advice, why else bother to be here?

Comment

No me!!! Just Juvy! (Inmate # 696969)
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11970 users online. 463 members and 11507 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X