Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milwaukee Police Academy 2010 List

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Milwaukee Police Academy 2010 List

    Anyone here scheduled to start the academy December 8?

  • #2
    You'll be better off posting this in the Wisconsin section of the forums. You will probably have better luck with responses.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks Amigo! As you can tell I'm new to posting in the forums

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm schedualed for the December 8th class anyone hear anything yet? Had my phych testing and medical on September 30th. Do you think if they were to DQ people we would have heard by now?

        Comment


        • #5
          Mjs1017, please refer to my earlier post (post #2).

          Comment


          • #6
            MJS, thats awesome! I havent heard anything yet... which is good! My buddy found out October 21 that he failed the Psych. This waiting is killing me!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah that's a long wait to see if you failed the phych test or not. I'm not sure what they waited that long. Are you going to any of those classes that are optional

              Comment


              • #8
                I haven't, have you? As far as I know it's just a PT session right?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Reciever a letter for orientation today.
                  Originally posted by HRC0712 View Post
                  I haven't, have you? As far as I know it's just a PT session right?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I did as well.. I'm curious what it's about, and when we will find out if we made it!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      My rank is 327 so idk either. Said I wasnt a sub. What did yes say
                      Originally posted by HRC0712 View Post
                      I did as well.. I'm curious what it's about, and when we will find out if we made it!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Awesome.. Then you are for sure in I would think. My letter before the psych and medical stated that my number is "near enough to be considered a sub", it was dated 08/28/14, and were still awaiting some background investigations. I'm stressing because my rank is 359, the fire and police commission told me they are starting at 308... with 37 positions open, due to promoting 13 police aides. That puts me 14 (13 because my buddy failed the psych) out.. however that is if they go chronologically in order which usually the psych and medical eliminate about 1/3.. My fingers are crossed, as I have wanted this for a very long time. If I were you, I would not be worried, it sounds like you are in brother! Congrats!! Here is to a long week.. waiting.. for what we have been waiting for a LONG time!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yeah i hope so. what do you meen by waiting for backgrounds? has you bi contacted you again? Im looking forward to thursday to see whats going on. Im assuming even though that letter stated that we are still waiting other results from the mmpi and updated background and phych that we passed all that. getting anxious and its nerve wrecking
                          Originally posted by HRC0712 View Post
                          Awesome.. Then you are for sure in I would think. My letter before the psych and medical stated that my number is "near enough to be considered a sub", it was dated 08/28/14, and were still awaiting some background investigations. I'm stressing because my rank is 359, the fire and police commission told me they are starting at 308... with 37 positions open, due to promoting 13 police aides. That puts me 14 (13 because my buddy failed the psych) out.. however that is if they go chronologically in order which usually the psych and medical eliminate about 1/3.. My fingers are crossed, as I have wanted this for a very long time. If I were you, I would not be worried, it sounds like you are in brother! Congrats!! Here is to a long week.. waiting.. for what we have been waiting for a LONG time!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            At the time of my conditional offer letter they were still awaiting the results on some of the backgrounds for people slated to be in this class.. I have not heard anything from my BI. I'm assuming we wont, I would assume they would just run us to see if we have gotten into any trouble since... not sure but thats my guess. I would be almost certain that since we have not heard anything that we have passed the rest of the tests.. thats why I am almost positive you are for sure in... for me, it's not only about passing everything it's hopin my number also falls into the 37 new hires! I am really looking forward to thursday, and I am hoping we know more before then! I am with you, this waiting is killing me... my nerves are shot!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              MJS have you heard anything yet? Nothing new to report over here.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 2179 users online. 112 members and 2067 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X