300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broward vs Palm Beach

Can anyone tell me the difference between each academy. The pros and cons of each? Which one is tougher on phyical fitness and which one is tougher on academics?

I went to Palm Beach, a lot of people in my class did the PAT for both Palm Beach and Broward, they all agreed that the Palm Beach PAT was more difficult.

Comment

I went to PBSC as well and would say physical fitness was stressed but nothing anyone couldnt handle (no one dropped out). Academically I believe we have a high state exam pass rate, something like 95%. It really all boils down to what you put into it. I studied hard, ended up with a high A average and felt well prepared for the state exam.

Comment

How was the training ?
        i am starting on august 25th

Comment

First day is kinda rough. As long as you're in decent shape and you try your hardest you will be fine. Practice calisthenics, lots of push ups and planks.

Comment

Well from the information I've gather the broward academy was only for sponsored recruits until recently they allow 5 self sponsors in each academy. The chances of getting into palm beach are a lot greater since they take more people in each academy. As far as which one is better I think they are pretty equal, I've heard nothing but great things from both.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5593 users online. 349 members and 5244 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X