300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So..Got OC'd today..

Wow. All I can say is wow. That wasn't much fun at all. Gotta love reliving all of it when taking a shower after I got home. Genius move, I know. So so glad its over

Done taser yet? Makes for a fun comparison

Comment

Yup. OC sucks ballsa.

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan571 View Post
        Done taser yet? Makes for a fun comparison
        I would let someone tase me at least 5 times before I would be OCed again....and I am talking about full 5 second rides, not the 'drive stun' nonsense
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I have OC spray coming up in a few weeks cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            I would let someone tase me at least 5 times before I would be OCed again....and I am talking about full 5 second rides, not the 'drive stun' nonsense
            Exactly! That's what I mean by fun comparison. When people ask me which is worse I say, "I'd take the taser every day of the week and twice on Sunday before getting sprayed again." For my academy we got the full ride, but I've heard of other academies giving people a "choice" of 1-3 seconds.

Comment

What? They OC people now in the academy? I was just in the July class and we didn't get that at all.
              NYPD
              PBBS
              5 Years

Comment

Preach, OC was bad and just when you forget about it, you take a shower.

Comment

Originally posted by tconn89 View Post
                  I have OC spray coming up in a few weeks cant wait.
                  Haha good luck. I have a pretty high pain tolerance and yeah it's as bad as people say. We have tear gassing next week and I hear that's terrible as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                    Preach, OC was bad and just when you forget about it, you take a shower.
                    That was one of the worst parts! I was all nice and relieved then took a shower later on that night and on FIRE again.

Comment

A thousand times this. Yeah, getting Tased sucks, but once it's over, it's 100% gone (minus the craters it leaves in your shoulder/leg).

My biggest way to try and explain the difference to people is that I could tell you what the Taser feels like. OC burns me so much that it's pretty much indescribable, and all of that is concentrated on your eyes.

Comment

:
                        Originally posted by AppState View Post
                        A thousand times this. Yeah, getting Tased sucks, but once it's over, it's 100% gone (minus the craters it leaves in your shoulder/leg).

My biggest way to try and explain the difference to people is that I could tell you what the Taser feels like. OC burns me so much that it's pretty much indescribable, and all of that is concentrated on your eyes.
                        That's exactly how I describe it: eye pain. I've done the CS gas chamber in the Army, which is much better than OC. With the gas chamber it's mostly respiratory and after a few minutes of fresh air and flapping your arms, you're good to go. OC is just horrible, terrible eye pain. The taser is unpleasant, but over in five seconds. My eyes still hurt when I think about OC too long!
                        "Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned."

Comment

Eff a bunch of OC. That was probably some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. I'm light-complected with freckled skin... it seems to affect redheads and semi-redheads worse than others.

15 minutes of gasping for air, another 30 peeling my eyelids open with a hose running over them.

And then came the shower later that night... thankfully, I remembered to fully bend over...
                          There once was a man who said: "Though,
                          it seems that I know that I know,
                          what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
                          when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

Originally posted by NoWingedAngel View Post
                            Eff a bunch of OC. That was probably some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my entire life. I'm light-complected with freckled skin... it seems to affect redheads and semi-redheads worse than others.

15 minutes of gasping for air, another 30 peeling my eyelids open with a hose running over them.

And then came the shower later that night... thankfully, I remembered to fully bend over...
                            I'm of pasty Irish heritage, so it was the same for me!!!
                            The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                            that we are all that stands between
                            the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

I've had horrible sinuses all my life, and I've used this stuff for a few years called "Sinus Busters". It's a nose spray that makes your sinuses drain. On the packaging, it says you may feel a slight tingling sensation at first. It has Capsicum in it, so the "slight tingling" is an understatement. But using that for so long to open my sinuses I think desensitized me. I got hit with OC and was prepared for the fire from hell to consume my face and to feel the flesh melting like in Raiders of the Lost Arc. Instead, I felt a slight tingle. And open sinuses.

Apparently for the last 2 years I've been OC'ing myself every morning in the shower.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7440 users online. 211 members and 7229 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X