300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocsa- class 211

Is anyone here going to be in CLASS 211 for the Orange County Sheriff's Academy? (CA)

Yes! How about you?

Comment

Yes! @mmarcos

Comment

I am in the process with a department that sends their recruits to the ocsa. I'm finishing up backgrounds.

When did you guys find out your acceptance to 211?
        Or are you self sponsored?
        Either way congrats!

Hope I'm with you

Comment

When my department offered conditional employment they notified their recruits that they were looking to send us to Class 211. This was early December.

If they push your paperwork fast enough you'll probably be in 211 as well. Good Luck!

( and Thank you)

Comment

Originally posted by KC_ProServe View Post
            When my department offered conditional employment they notified their recruits that they were looking to send us to Class 211. This was early December.

If they push your paperwork fast enough you'll probably be in 211 as well. Good Luck!

( and Thank you)
            Make sure you guys are in shape! 400-800m sprints followed by cycles followed by a distance run describes PT pretty well. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

Comment

Originally posted by b1ub0x View Post
              Make sure you guys are in shape! 400-800m sprints followed by cycles followed by a distance run describes PT pretty well. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.
              Hey can you give me an exact workout. I'd like to practice a real day. How many 400-800 what rest times, how long for distance. Give me some details please.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9130 users online. 454 members and 8676 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X