• Show
Clear All

And as far as shining

Kiwi parade gloss all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by resdog View Post
      And as far as shining

Kiwi parade gloss all the way.
      I would actually recommend using regular Kiwi black polish to build a decent base and top it off with a thin layer of Parade Gloss.

Comment

Originally posted by Koala45 View Post
        I would actually recommend using regular Kiwi black polish to build a decent base and top it off with a thin layer of Parade Gloss.
        That works, I've done it.

Comment

For the academy, good ole Bates side zips. You can polish em like mirrors if you know what your doing. The reality is they will probably get tore up in the academy but the bates are durable and cheap enough for that purpose. Id reccomend some good insoles as well.
          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I found Dickie's work (black) socks. They are VERY good. They have elastic around the middle foot area to keep them from slipping, a little extra cushioning, and extra material at the toes.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I used to buy Danner Stryker's but since they started making them in China they are junk. My last pair went to hell in about a year. Soles falling apart and the nylon was getting frayed from hitting it with the brush while polishing them. Just crap. I now have a pair of Danner Ft. Lewis and love them. The best thing about them is they can be resoled. They also polish up beautifully. They are warm enough walking outdoors on concrete for hours on end in the winter and best of all waterproof. I have a year before I am eligible and may work a few more to pad the pension. I expect this is the last pair I will be buying. These are your feet. You will need them for a long time and you can make your day miserable by going cheap. Buy good quality boots that you like and are made for what you will be doing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11205 users online. 438 members and 10767 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X