Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Montgomery County Police Dept (Feb Academy #60)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery County Police Dept (Feb Academy #60)

Despite all my searching I couldn't find a thread for this academy, so if there's already one out there sorry for the repeat!
    I received my final offer of employment with MCPD a couple weeks ago and I was wondering if anyone who has already been through the academy with this department has any words of wisdom?
    Also, I got all my paperwork for taxes, benefits etc. but I was wondering if anyone knows when we receive the information about what to bring/wear to the academy. I know it's still three months away but I like to be prepared and I'm a bit excited!
    Has anybody else got word that they're going in February??

Got the final offer this week! Its inching closer. Just have to survive the last few months at my current agency haha!

Comment

Congrats..How long was the entire process..does mcpd have a tatto policy.

Comment

I took the written exam in July and got my final offer the first week of November. I think it depends on the person and on how your background investigation goes. Tell your references to reply asap, it really speeds things along.
        I'm not sure about the tattoo policy... they did ask on the application to describe any tattoos you have but since I don't have any I didn't get into it. I'm sure you could call a recruiter and ask.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10524 users online. 360 members and 10164 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X