Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thank you everyone for your support!

By the way....

I'm also a "SHE".

Comment

the pink gun was a clue

Comment

Haha...I posted that after my last reply.

Comment

Hey! I read your older post from 2013 about Being behind in the class during runs. Im also a female struggling with the same issue. I beat myself up about it everyday. Im usually 1 min and 40 seconds behind the class . I hate it and I hate being last. Im also on week 11 out of 21. Any advice? Thanks a bunch

Comment

• careerchange#2
            careerchange#2 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll bite.....
            What is it you are struggling with? Out of breath? Slower? Injury?

Six year old thread...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Six year old thread...
            I was about to reply too......guess I'll add my .02 because no one asked me and I like inserting my opinion as a rookie into conversations between senior officers. They give me this look that makes me feel really included in the group

I will echo some of the past advice.....the Academy is pass, or fail. If you start over training and injure yourself, you fail. If you start over training and neglect to study, or clean your weapon so you fail quals, you fail.

Granted, you very well may be able to train outside of class, improve your run time, and still pass all other requirements - is it worth the risk? I have been on the street for under 1 year. Compared to the other posters, I graduated the Academy yesterday. However, I can tell you that my Admin, and coworkers, already have literally no memory of how I did in the Academy, what my scores were, or what my work was like.

The only thing that remained relevant was that certificate I received at the end (and all the great training I got along the way)
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            Originally posted by TheTick
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

What do they call the person who graduates last in his class in medical school?

Doctor.
              Originally posted by RSGSRT
              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9772 users online. 404 members and 9368 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X