300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCJOISI Testing

I recently spoke with a local police officer at a recruitment event, and he said that they are changing the way recruitment is done by using what he called "the I/O test." Having never hearing of it prior, I looked at the recruitment website and found NCJOISI testing as part of entry level testing. He also said there was a study guide, which I was able to find for purchase around $20. What is the correlation between NCJOISI and I/O, if any? Is the test hard enough to need to buy a study guide, seeing as all you need to be eligible for application is a high school diploma/GED? I understand that it can't hurt to be prepared and will probably purchase it anyways, but I'm trying to get a general understanding of what exactly I can look forward to. I am having a hard time getting any information about it other than it is a screening method. Has anyone had experience with NCJOISI that can provide any input?

Sorry if this post is confusing, my questions aren't very organized, and I appreciate you that bear with me.

I've taken the test a number of times. It's nothing too difficult, you just really need to take your time. The questions are easy and common sense but you need to read everything in detail before you give an answer. They do this to see if people are willing to take the time to read through everything and READ DIRECTIONS.

And honestly, its worth the $20 for the study guide. I bought it and it gives you a great idea of what kind of material is on the real test and what your weaknesses are. Good luck.

Comment

I just took and passed this test no study guide, hardest part of the test for me was the faces for the "line ups", i really don't see how a study guide would help out much with this test, not really questions you could study for, just read the overview study guide they provide you that has like sample question of each type of question.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6258 users online. 268 members and 5990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X