300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've officially made the switch!

After completing a 3 month correctional law enforcement academy and 10 months of being on the job in the county max security jail I've finally made the switch. I've been in the hiring process for Deputy Sheriff - Police for a few months now and today I finally sworn in. I'm a bit sad to give back all the credentials I've earned but I'm excited to have to opportunity to enter the police division and leave the custody division behind. I learned much in the jail but it's time for me to do what I've always wanted to do. The 5 1/2 month police academy starts at 7am sharp on Monday morning. I can't wait...

:::Current Status:::
    -Currently in the Regional Police Academy with an anticipated graduation date of 24 Feb 2014
    -Spent 10 months as a Deputy Sheriff-Custody before being accepted into the Regional Police Academy
    [[ Operation Enduring Freedom VII/VIII ]]

Congratulations and good luck!

Comment

congratulations.
      sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

Congratulations! I too started out in the County Detention Center, worked there for 7.5 years before finally getting through into the County Police. Its a great feeling getting out of jail, eh? lol
        Serving Anne Arundel County since 2005

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8513 users online. 437 members and 8076 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X