300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wutzcrack3n View Post
    Its best if you lean over the tub and wash your face first and not just shower as it runs down your body.
    +1. Probably the best advice for anyone getting ready to be sprayed.

:::Current Status:::
    -Currently in the Regional Police Academy with an anticipated graduation date of 24 Feb 2014
    -Spent 10 months as a Deputy Sheriff-Custody before being accepted into the Regional Police Academy
    [[ Operation Enduring Freedom VII/VIII ]]

Comment

By the way, even if you never have to recert on OC, you WILL in all likelihood get several more exposures on the job. But you won't freak out, it will just make you angry.
      "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
        By the way, even if you never have to recert on OC, you WILL in all likelihood get several more exposures on the job. But you won't freak out, it will just make you angry.
        You have NO IDEA how many times I have got oversprayed

The "most fun" was the guy that OC'ed the guy in the cell............forgetting that the cell was not an open front cell like all the others on the range.

Hit the steel door cover, splashed back directly into my face and I went down immediately. (That was shortly after we started using OC & before I was officially "trained")
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Getting tased is pretty much the worst thing ever... Luckily, I didn't have to get direct spray of the OC just an over the head mist (which still sucked, but it was better than the taser for sure).

Comment

Originally posted by Silentfaith View Post
            It was myself and two others who sat on the mat and linked arms, I was on the left and had one probe taped to me, the other probe was on the end right and bammmmmm we all went down
            Try both prongs, one in the lower back, one in the shoulder blade, and a simultaneous drive stun to the left calf = THREE points of contact completing a circuit. And the video to prove it...FML

Comment

Originally posted by csauce777 View Post
              Try both prongs, one in the lower back, one in the shoulder blade, and a simultaneous drive stun to the left calf = THREE points of contact completing a circuit. And the video to prove it...FML

Comment

Did you have a disconnect or did they really want to make you suffer? lol

Comment

They put one contact on the top collar, and one on your sock...so it was an entire body shock. I haven't been sprayed yet, but I don't like having the ability to move my body freely, restricted. The worst part was that I couldn't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whadaya_no_joe View Post
                    They put one contact on the top collar, and one on your sock...so it was an entire body shock. I haven't been sprayed yet, but I don't like having the ability to move my body freely, restricted. The worst part was that I couldn't do anything about it.
                    yup, i had at the collar and at the lower back, was worse then anything i been through
                    sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Whadaya_no_joe View Post
                      I haven't been sprayed yet
                      You would rather be tased.
                      sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

Comment

I've been tased (I can't post links yet, but if you search youtube for "sunny taser" it should be the first video to come up) but I have to get tased again October 1st.

That's just fine. Once it's over, it's done. It's the OC I'm anxious about!!
                        ~Sunny

>>Ephesians 6:13<<

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                          ^ At least you were able to sound out words
                          LOL yeah pretty much everybody else either froze up or were just able to get a couple squeels out

Comment

Originally posted by sunnymw View Post
                            I've been tased (I can't post links yet, but if you search youtube for "sunny taser" it should be the first video to come up) but I have to get tased again October 1st.

Did you get tased in a courtroom or something? Is that the penalty for Contempt where you're from? If so, I LIKE it. I think that is a fantastic idea! Every judge gets a Taser to use instead of contempt charges. They can use it on defendants OR lawyers, as they see fit.
                            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                              Did you get tased in a courtroom or something? Is that the penalty for Contempt where you're from? If so, I LIKE it. I think that is a fantastic idea! Every judge gets a Taser to use instead of contempt charges. They can use it on defendants OR lawyers, as they see fit.
                              The explanation was it was a city council meeting

Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1PGXJsH9eU
                              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by sunnymw View Post

don't shave if possible
                                sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7539 users online. 260 members and 7279 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X