300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Tased today....

Holy Cow! Worst feeling in the world...probably the most indescribable pain I've ever felt. Makes me wonder what it was like for seasoned officers that went through the torture.

Haha yeah we got tased the day before graduation kind of like a "celebration" and that's the worst 5 seconds of your life. I swore for the whole 5 seconds.

Comment

^ At least you were able to sound out words

Comment

better then OC spray in my opinion
        We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

In the academy I got OC sprayed and I was one of the lucky two that it had almost 0 effect on .

Today I got tased for the first time by my agency doing taser training and I will say that was the worst 5 seconds I've ever experienced. It felt like the longest 5 seconds ever, really sucked. It was myself and two others who sat on the mat and linked arms, I was on the left and had one probe taped to me, the other probe was on the end right and bammmmmm we all went down
          There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
          -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Hate OC with a passion. Taser hurts like hell but the OC is a gift that keeps on giving.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Taser is terrible but nothing compared to OC.. OC tore me up..
              "It is not how these officers died that makes them heroes -- It is how they lived." - Vivian A. Eney

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
                Hate OC with a passion. Taser hurts like hell but the OC is a gift that keeps on giving.
                I have been OC'ed many times over the years (I still hate some of my former co-workers) by accident

You can tase me twice a day and 3 times on Sunday before I'll let you spray me again.
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                  I have been OC'ed many times over the years (I still hate some of my former co-workers) by accident

You can tase me twice a day and 3 times on Sunday before I'll let you spray me again.
                  +1

**** spray.

Comment

One of my old shiftmates Tased himself during a foot pursuit a month ago. Man, I would have loved to see that!

My first thought was "I hope he keeps his gun holstered during foot pursuits."

My second thought was.. "if I ever Tase myself during a foot pursuit, no one is every going to hear about it." I will turn in my spent cartridge with the explanation that I fired at the suspect and missed and the suspect got away. LOL
                    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I was going through my academy during Christmas and they hit us with OC on Christmas Eve. That was the worst holiday of my life... +1 on the gift that keeps on giving

:::Current Status:::
                      -Currently in the Regional Police Academy with an anticipated graduation date of 24 Feb 2014
                      -Spent 10 months as a Deputy Sheriff-Custody before being accepted into the Regional Police Academy
                      [[ Operation Enduring Freedom VII/VIII ]]

Comment

I used OC spray instead of milk in my cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by NextGenOfc View Post
                          I used OC spray instead of milk in my cereal.
                          Oh H E L L ...................I'll eat the chit......................just don't' spray me with it
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I'm the opposite as most, I would prefer to get sprayed than tased again. I was sprayed previous to the academy for the juvenile prison STAR (special tactics and response team) team I was on and it sucked but it wasn't horrible. I was then sprayed at the academy and again it sucked but had way less effect on me that time than previous. I then got tased at my department, **** that ****. I now want to tase someone just to get revenge. Most say once the 5 seconds is over, it's over. Well not for me, my back hurt for about 10 days after. I was shot in the lower back, very close to the spine, and where my leg meets my butt (pretty much up underneath), and my butt shot bled for days afterwards as well. I would take the band-aid off because I thought it was done then take a shower or change clothes and see blood in my underoos. Maybe I just had a different experience than most but no, I will NOT be doing that again, I have no desire to instruct it either.
                            Last edited by BaylorBearSW; 08-08-2013, 05:15 AM.
                            "To hell with a supervisor, men follow a leader" -Texas Ranger Captain Allee

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death."
                            -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by BaylorBearSW View Post
                              I'm the opposite as most, I would prefer to get sprayed than tased again. I was sprayed previous to the academy for the juvenile prison STAR (special tactics and response team) team I was on and it sucked but it wasn't horrible. I was then sprayed at the academy and again it sucked but had way less effect on me that time than previous. I then got tased at my department, **** that ****. I now want to tase someone just to get revenge. Most say once the 5 seconds is over, it's over. Well not for me, my back hurt for about 10 days after. I was shot in the lower back, very close to the spine, and where my leg meets my butt (pretty much up underneath), and my butt shot bled for days afterwards as well. I would take the band-aid off because I thought it was done then take a shower or change clothes and see blood in my underoos. Maybe I just had a different experience than most but no, I will NOT be doing that again, I have no desire to instruct it either.
                              I said the same thing after we did the training. but now i think back and i would rather be tased. my stomach muscles were tight for a long time afterward, but still doesnt compare to being sprayed..
                              That mess sucks, not even at that moment but even a while after... its best if you lean over the tub and wash your face first and not just shower as it runs down your body.
                              sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7606 users online. 389 members and 7217 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X