300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Dade College Police Academy

Has anyone completed the self sponsorship processes for Miami Dade college academy. If so how long after your review with psychiatrist does it take for then Ty get back with you?
    Last edited by breaksurfer; 04-09-2013, 06:05 PM.

I'm currently in the process aiming towards BLE 308 SEPT 9

Comment

Im also in the process for ble310, i start in nov. it took me a couple of days after i took my psych test to meet for the interview, then it takes about a week to meet with the director. Then hopefully you got accepted . Goodluck we might be starting together
      Last edited by GA2013; 09-09-2013, 04:24 PM. Reason: Add info.

Comment

How's it going?

Comment

hello there im currently filling out the PHQ and I dont know if I have to attach the 3 reports from the 3 different sources or just one? also where do I get the score from , do i have to pay for it or could i get a free one? thank you for your help!

Comment

Has any out of state LEO's move to FL and do the equivalency of Training with Miami Dade or any LE academy in Florida?

Comment

Hi there, Im already done with all the testing and all paper work. I had my interview with Paul Kelly but was sent back to retake the CVSA . I did so now it 2015 and it been about another month or two and I haven't heard from them. what now?

Comment

Originally posted by breaksurfer View Post
                Has anyone completed the self sponsorship processes for Miami Dade college academy. If so how long after your review with psychiatrist does it take for then Ty get back with you?
                3 months from orientation to the academy orientation. I ended not attending this academy because I got hired during the process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4175 users online. 203 members and 3972 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X