Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LASD Academy April 2013 (Participating Agencies only)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LASD Academy April 2013 (Participating Agencies only)

Anyone being sent to the April academy? I hear there are no LASD Deputy Sheriff Trainees and it's all just local agencies. I may be going if some of the other recruits are able to get their paperwork in on time for us to all go together. Looking forward to meeting the other recruits and hopefully starting the academy in a couple weeks!

Did this class ever actually start? If so what's ur class number?

Comment

Yup.....they are several weeks into it.....20-25 recruits last I heard....Class 394.

Class 395 is supposedly going to be a go for mid-July....full size DST class
      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Is class 395 a definate go? Has anyone heard if the unofiicial freeze is over? I applied last August and I am getting a little anxious with the lack of Information.

Comment

Originally posted by southland76 View Post
          Is class 395 a definate go? Has anyone heard if the unofiicial freeze is over? I applied last August and I am getting a little anxious with the lack of Information.
          395 is full and has already started, or will be starting shortly.....396 starts in a few weeks....not sure if that is full or not.

Where are you in the process?.....if you have only applied, and have not completed the hiring process, you have a LONG time to wait, as there are several hundred applicants already approved for hire.....there are supposed to be two more classes at the end of the year..
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Any estimated academy dates for 2014 other than the class going in January?
            (Out of State Applicant)

Written & VPAT - 25JULY2018 (Passed)
            Oral Interview, Fingerprints & BI Interview - 26JULY2018 (Passed)
            Polygraph - 27JULY2018 (Passed)
            Background - Present

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13393 users online. 471 members and 12922 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X