300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Got The Call!!!!!

Sheriff called me yesterday about going to the academy. Going to the Harrison County MS Training Academy in Biloxi, MS. Nervous, terrified, excited as hell. I know what to expect since I've been through Coast Guard boot camp before but its been a while. The PT is making me more nervous than anything, especially the running. I'm training like hell now to get prepared. Wish i would have had more notice, but i guess you don't get much notice in this job field.

Any suggestions on what to expect or tips to help me get through it? These forums seem to be a great starting place for answers.

Congrats!!!
    There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

So what happened? ! Did you make it?! 2 year check up lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
      There are 2 different type of men on this world. Men of action, and everyone else. -

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice. -

Comment

Zombie thread!!

I don't think he is active anymore.
        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
        that we are all that stands between
        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Lol You're probably right.

Comment

Start running.

Comment

I am waiting on my conditional offer as I type this, hopefully it comes soon
              Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
              USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
              "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
              Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

Originally posted by J2H View Post
                I am waiting on my conditional offer as I type this, hopefully it comes soon
                Congratulations! Best of luck in the academy!

Comment

Holy necropost Batman!
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11355 users online. 439 members and 10916 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X