• Show
Clear All

• Chris516
    replied
    Got my APD-5 in the mail yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    for anyone who did know you can register to start filling out your APD-5 form in the link below just don't click FINALIZE until you actually get your letter in the mail!!!

https://a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/a...ing/index.html

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    more news the other day, my buddy that took the test a couple months before me and he got his APD5 back in April an just passed his medical and has already got a date for Pych appointment so it seems to be moving along hopefully getting to us in the next couple months any replies/comments/info appreciated!! =)

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    spoke with the recruiters office the other day they said my exam #2050 (smaller test apparently)
    of about 800 people, that we should be getting our APD in another 4-5 months roughly so sometime around Jan-Feb 2014 and im really hoping things start to pick up a little bit after that, its been just over a year and a half now since i took the test March 2012. ANYTHING info or replies greatly appreciated! thanks!

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything lately?

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    Originally posted by NYJAM58 View Post
    Your class of hire will be January 2015, that is if you have no screw ups in your process. You will receive your APD around February 2014-June 2014.
    Awesome! Thanks for the info bud!

Leave a comment:

• NYJAM58
    replied
    Your class of hire will be January 2015, that is if you have no screw ups in your process. You will receive your APD around February 2014-June 2014.

Leave a comment:

• BM3 Coastie
    replied
    It took my friend almost 2 years until he received a letter so we should be coming up soon I hope. Still have recieved anything but let me know if you guys do also if you see any other threads about this test (2050) please let me know so I can follow that one as well.

Leave a comment:

• csauce777
    replied
    So all the recruiting NYPD does, and the exams people are getting hired from are several years old? Am I understanding that correctly?

Leave a comment:

• Dammsam
    replied
    anybody get any apd's? this wait is seriously killing me....

Leave a comment:

• Dammsam
    replied
    nopeeeee.....still waiting.
    hopefully we get apd's by the end of fall.

Leave a comment:

• Chris516
    replied
    Anyone hear anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• NYJAM58
    replied
    808-name list eligible.

Leave a comment:

• Halo2
    replied
    how many eligibles does this exam have?

Leave a comment:

• JUST CAUSE
    replied
    Originally posted by BM3 Coastie View Post
    hey so I've looked through lots of these posts and haven't seen anything about exam 2050 so figured id start this thread, has anyone heard anything about our exam? i know we still have more then a year to wait but still curious. i received my official score in the mail and got a 96.47% and received a list number of 7X.

i also heard that the NYPD sends a letter out when your exam # is up for starting the process and you have to fill it out and send it back in with one business day or something or you'll be eliminated from the selection process?? has anyone heard anything like this?

any input greatly appreciated thanks.

You can always submit it early it wouldn't hurt.

Exam: 8132
    List: XXX

July? Praying

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5450 users online. 231 members and 5219 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X