300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayward PD

Has anyone here applied & made it through the first phase of recruitment for entry level?

I was sent an email asking me to fill out a survey on surveymonkey... Haven't heard anything back yet.

Comment

Then from what I heard, we're two out of less than 10 that received that email. Background's start Monday and should be complete by/before end of the year

Comment

How do you know there are only 10 people?

Comment

Inside source that I'm close with. It was stated that many that applied didn't make it to this stage. So hopefully their number is close or correct, as those are definitively good odds. I'm not sure how many positions their looking to fill though.

Comment

Two months ago they were looking to fill 20 positions.

Comment

Shoot. I'm out of town on the test date they're giving....

Comment

I was quite a bit off, sorry. They are trying to fill 10 positions as of yesterday but there about 150 eligible applicants so far. The test yesterday will cut that down before the oral interviews. Looking to hire by January.

Comment

Anyone received their score from the written yet? Everytime I get an email I get get excited lol

Comment

Is anyone in the process with Hayward still?

Comment

Currently in backgrounds. Hoping to be included in the group being sent to the June ACSO academy.
                      Never second guess your own common sense.

Comment

Anyone who needs help with the ACSO Acdemy and what to expect, PM me

Comment

Guess they didn't want to give me a call lol. I've been hearing that the chief called in several for interviews- that must've already happened. Hoping to hear back from SFSD for the September academy

Comment

Is anyone going through the hiring process with HPD right now?
                            Last edited by J12B; 09-25-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J12B View Post
                              Is anyone going through the hiring process with HPD right now?
                              I have an oral interview Nov 22. Are you in the process with them too?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9344 users online. 466 members and 8878 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X