• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sums up the DEA...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo1342 View Post
      ..... Why the hell would you resurrect a two and a half year old thread? I see you're new here, please pay attention before you post.
      why the hell would your first post to a new member be a nasty one?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil5052 View Post
        I never assume things, so I wont even say that "common sense" should have kicked in before replying to a post this old. I had to scroll back ten (10) pages to find a post as old as this one (unless you typed in DEA into the search function). With the lack of activity for so long, there's nothing to suggest this topic is relevant in any way. Even though it's not written anywhere, it is a generally accepted rule across any type of forum atmosphere to not "necro" an old post unless there is good reason.

Now, I'm not doubting your backstory, but anyone in this field is trained to be observant, and HOPEFULLY has think skin. Just chalk this one up to being new here and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Devil5052 View Post
          Why would YOUR post as a new member resurrect such an old thread? Cops pay attention to DETAILS, but then again...
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo1342 View Post
            I never assume things, so I wont even say that "common sense" should have kicked in before replying to a post this old. I had to scroll back ten (10) pages to find a post as old as this one (unless you typed in DEA into the search function). With the lack of activity for so long, there's nothing to suggest this topic is relevant in any way. Even though it's not written anywhere, it is a generally accepted rule across any type of forum atmosphere to not "necro" an old post unless there is good reason.

Now, I'm not doubting your backstory, but anyone in this field is trained to be observant, and HOPEFULLY has think skin. Just chalk this one up to being new here and move on.
            Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Why would YOUR post as a new member resurrect such an old thread? Cops pay attention to DETAILS, but then again...
            Let's move on gentlemen, shall we?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7925 users online. 363 members and 7562 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X