300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCC Police Academy

Is anyone starting the Fort Worth TCC Police Academy July 11? Just wanting to meet some people on here beforehand.

Tarrant County Im assuming? If so, I am enrolled. PM me

Comment

Originally posted by wingchun85 View Post
      Is anyone starting the Fort Worth TCC Police Academy July 11? Just wanting to meet some people on here beforehand.
      Not attending, but let us know how it goes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramprat View Post
        Not attending, but let us know how it goes?
        Going great so far First week is over, have an exam Monday, so this weekend is study, laundry, study, eat, study, workout, study, etc.. Lol
        I'm really enjoying our instructors so far, and my classmates are amazing. PT in the morning is pretty fun actually, and that's where we really pull together as a team to help one another. I'm a little nervous about our first exam, since I don't know exactly what to expect. There is a ton of material, for only 100 questions, which makes it a guessing game to know what to study for. So you just have to know all the material well enough to be tested on it. :P

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Into week #5. Loving it so far. So far we have covered Penal Code, Arrest Search and Seizure, Victims of Crime, Civil Law, Health and Safety Code, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code, U.S. and Texas Constitution, and Code of Criminal Procedure. This week is all Transportation Code. We have had 4 exams so far, and I am averaging a good score. Loving the classes, instructors, and and my classmates.

Comment

Bump! Anybody attended Tarrant County College's police academy recently? How was it? Thanks.

Comment

Maybe this should go in the Texas forum?
                The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                that we are all that stands between
                the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

We have a female there now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6963 users online. 189 members and 6774 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X