300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrated

Just got hired by a dept. only problem Washington state requires new officers to go through their academy and they keep pushing it back because of a lack of recruits signed up. I'm stuck in perpetual ride along/ orientation. I cannot start my FTO until after the academy.

Don't get me wrong I love the new job and am grateful to have it I just want to get in gear and get off probation.

Maybe volunteer to help them out with getting a few more recruits?
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Originally posted by rural_law View Post
      Just got hired by a dept. only problem Washington state requires new officers to go through their academy and they keep pushing it back because of a lack of recruits signed up. I'm stuck in perpetual ride along/ orientation. I cannot start my FTO until after the academy.

Don't get me wrong I love the new job and am grateful to have it I just want to get in gear and get off probation.
      In my opinion, while I certainly understand your frustration, take this as a chance to learn. Pre-prepare for your FTO time. Be a sponge and learn what you can.

Just my 10 cents
      Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Thanks salt that's the mode I'm trying to stay in the more I learn now the easier the academy will be. Marine first thank you for your service I hope you had a good memorial day. Unfortunately The academy is a state run one where every dept county or city must send their recruits to. As of right now there are only 16 new hires in the entire state of Washington waiting for the academy. That includes Seattle PD, King county Spokane pd/county, Tacoma pd, pierce county and my little county.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3138 users online. 156 members and 2982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X