300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corfram shoes

Any suggestions on brands for corframs? I tried a pair on today and they felt like i was wearing plastic boxes on my feet.

thanks

Originally posted by TrojanAlum09 View Post
    Any suggestions on brands for corframs? I tried a pair on today and they felt like i was wearing plastic boxes on my feet.

thanks
    Bates Lites Coroframs (commonly misspelled). Good enough for USMC Drill Instructors wearing them 18 hours per day!
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I had two different pairs of clarino boots years ago. Both pairs were hands down the most uncomfortable pairs of footwear that I have ever owned. They were from two different manufacturers. I think one was Bates, but I don't recall the other right now. Anyway, they were hot in the summer and cold in the winter! Don't get me wrong, they looked very nice, well, that is, if you like the look of shiny plastic. If you are dead set on them, then go for it. In my way of thinking these might be acceptable for special occasions, like funerals or court, but I will never waste my money on them again.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
        Bates Lites Coroframs (commonly misspelled). Good enough for USMC Drill Instructors wearing them 18 hours per day!
        ^^^^^

This.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I burnt through three pairs during a six month academy, but we ran, and did d/t and p/t in them. I hate Coroframs (thank you towncop) they dont look good, they are uncomfortable, and are completely useless when it comes to running through a muddy field, sloshing through puddles, and working in snow and ice (zero traction). A pair of danners with a mediocre shine look better. Other than when worn in the academy, or for a funeral, Coroframs are worthless and should only be worn by POGs and whiteshirts.
          Errare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum
          To err is human, but to persist is diabolical

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
            + 1. Best answer you're going to get. My agency issues the particular shoe. I'm retired now, still have a pair. They're great.

Comment

Agreed, Bates. Bought a pair my senior year in high school for NJROTC. Still wear them now with CAP. I'm overdue for another pair though, these have a few nicks that aren't coming out
              SCFC Dispatch Manager

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2711 users online. 152 members and 2559 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X