300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Training Center Class 03-015

Is anyone interested in attending this class? So far I have just submitted my reservation form. Orientation is thursday May 12. Going to be here before you know it! I am just interested to know if anyone out there is planning on going as well.

I have my Written and PAT with them May 3 and 5 for the 186th class. Hope all works out for you! Are you self sponsored?

Comment

I passed the written and PAT with them but because I am only 20 they knocked my application down to Correctional Deputy. I just stopped the background rescently because that's not what I want right now. Yes, I am self sponsering myself for the June Reserve Academy. Its a bit long but I am young so I have time. Good luck with your written and PAT. (It was cake!)

Comment

Thanks man! How many people showed up to the written and PAT? And how long is the b.i. process? I was looking on their website and it says they only 10% of self sponsors for their classes. Im debating whether I want to go for the June or September class.

Comment

About 100 - 200 people showed up for the PAT and almost half failed the run. 30 people showed up to the same written as me and I didnt complete the background process so im not too sure how long it lasts. Prob also depends on how fast you give them the required materials in the BI. Go for June get it done faster its a long academy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6301 users online. 358 members and 5943 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X