300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminole State College (Fl) May 9th 2011

Will anyone be attending this Program starting this date?

Just got the call earlier today, Ill be there!

Comment

Congrats. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi1386 View Post
        Congrats. I can't wait.
        Thank you.

Comment

I'm attending now...Good luck to you both. If you've got any questions, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Got a quick question about Seminole. Is the PT/DT done in 2 week blocks, or is it done a few hours everyday, stretched out over the entire academy?
            When passenger of foot heave in sight, tootle the horn. Trumpet him melodiously at first, but if he still obstacles your passage then tootle him with vigor.

Comment

Daytime class....It's about 1hr a day and it's stretched out over the entire academy. Usually Mon, Wed, and Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse83 View Post
                Daytime class....It's about 1hr a day and it's stretched out over the entire academy. Usually Mon, Wed, and Friday.
                thanks for being open to questions.

Comment

We have orientation tomorrow night. How long does it usually last and what was involved?

Comment

Originally posted by yogi1386 View Post
                    We have orientation tomorrow night. How long does it usually last and what was involved?
                    Per the letter is states that they will be going over .. tutition info, registration info, PT requirement, Uniform info, and so on... Im guessing it will take at least 2-3 hours

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3267 users online. 185 members and 3082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X