Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stpn2me
    replied
    And those black "ascots" around their necks indicate they are in the BOC (Basic Officer Candidate) stage. It sucks to be them!

Leave a comment:

• Stpn2me
    replied
    HEY!!!

That's an OCS Class, you can see the OCS arches in the background and building 4 (we called it bldg "Snore" because of all the boring classes in there). Looks like they are marching to bld 4. Man, this brought back alot of memories. I have a lot of cadences, but most you couldnt sing in public!

When I was in OCS, we also had a bass and regular drum beating behind us while we marched. Man, alot has changed..

Leave a comment:

• Super_HKS
    replied
    This was AWESOME!!!!!

I love when the loop with the roundhouse kick!

Leave a comment:

• ArmyDiver
    replied
    I'm the class leader, and I've called this cadence in my academy. It, like most of my other attempts to call cadence, failed miserably... D&C lends itself to being an EPIC failure when it comes to my class.

During runs, when 80% of the class stops singing, the Spongebob Squarepants cadence gets brought out.

A large portion of my class has yet to master letting their left foot hit the ground when "left" is called out... Mastering a cadence that includes something as complicated as walking and talking at the same time might be asking a bit much.

Leave a comment:

• davebsd
    replied
    I so wish I had found this during my academy. We were given free reign.

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    LOL! I just saw that earlier this week when I was looking for some cadences. If anyone has any good (clean) police cadences, post 'em up.

Leave a comment:

• GreenZone09
    replied
    Originally posted by HI629 View Post
    You looking for something "clean" or a little bit "nasty".
    Clean! ...mostly.

Leave a comment:

• deputy x 2
    replied
    heh heh

In the academy I remember clear as day...we had a former Marine call out cadence.....of course we just repeated what he had said....."I don't know but I've been told...............Alaskan p---y mighty cold!"

Uh...Mister so and so....can you clean it up a bit!

Leave a comment:

• HI629
    replied
    You looking for something "clean" or a little bit "nasty".

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    looks like someone rearranged the "Airborne Ranger" cadence lol

Leave a comment:

• GreenZone09
    started a topic I dare you to use this...

I dare you to use this...

I've been on a cadence hunt this evening (marching, not running) and I came across a rather interesting one. I rarely start threads, but I thought this was worth sharing. FYI: I used the search feature already!

I dare someone to use this at their academy... I'm going to throw it out at practice tomorrow and see how it goes

Enjoy,
    GZ

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5060 users online. 278 members and 4782 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X