300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dare you to use this...

I've been on a cadence hunt this evening (marching, not running) and I came across a rather interesting one. I rarely start threads, but I thought this was worth sharing. FYI: I used the search feature already!

I dare someone to use this at their academy... I'm going to throw it out at practice tomorrow and see how it goes

Enjoy,
    GZ
    sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
    I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

looks like someone rearranged the "Airborne Ranger" cadence lol
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

You looking for something "clean" or a little bit "nasty".
      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

heh heh

In the academy I remember clear as day...we had a former Marine call out cadence.....of course we just repeated what he had said....."I don't know but I've been told...............Alaskan p---y mighty cold!"

Uh...Mister so and so....can you clean it up a bit!
        This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by HI629 View Post
          You looking for something "clean" or a little bit "nasty".
          Clean! ...mostly.
          sigpic

Originally posted by mitojo
          I was once thanked by two citizens in one day. Weird.

Comment

LOL! I just saw that earlier this week when I was looking for some cadences. If anyone has any good (clean) police cadences, post 'em up.
            "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I so wish I had found this during my academy. We were given free reign.

Comment

I'm the class leader, and I've called this cadence in my academy. It, like most of my other attempts to call cadence, failed miserably... D&C lends itself to being an EPIC failure when it comes to my class.

During runs, when 80% of the class stops singing, the Spongebob Squarepants cadence gets brought out.

A large portion of my class has yet to master letting their left foot hit the ground when "left" is called out... Mastering a cadence that includes something as complicated as walking and talking at the same time might be asking a bit much.
                I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

This was AWESOME!!!!!

I love when the loop with the roundhouse kick!

Comment

HEY!!!

That's an OCS Class, you can see the OCS arches in the background and building 4 (we called it bldg "Snore" because of all the boring classes in there). Looks like they are marching to bld 4. Man, this brought back alot of memories. I have a lot of cadences, but most you couldnt sing in public!

When I was in OCS, we also had a bass and regular drum beating behind us while we marched. Man, alot has changed..

Comment

And those black "ascots" around their necks indicate they are in the BOC (Basic Officer Candidate) stage. It sucks to be them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5145 users online. 281 members and 4864 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X