300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Access

I'm wondering why these forums are open for public access...

So the advertisers can get more hits.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Funny, I didn't even notice any advertisements until you mentioned it. I tend to tune out ads.

Comment

Yep. They’re there. Money, money, money.

Comment

I wonder how many clicks they get, and how it could be worth paying for the add space.

Comment

I have adblock on phone, tablet, and my laptop so luckily I don't have to see the ads.

If you have a question for the action administrators here good luck, I don't think they even know the site still exists.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan View Post
              I have adblock on phone, tablet, and my laptop so luckily I don't have to see the ads.

If you have a question for the action administrators here good luck, I don't think they even know the site still exists.
              Oh they do
              There was a bunch of posts nuked last week
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

What also doesn't make sense to me is that with my login credentials I cannot login to the officer.com home page - only the forums. I would think that it should all be the same thing.

Comment

That’s cause the home page is protected against wannabe windowlickers...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9577 users online. 453 members and 9124 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X