300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD background investigation

Hi can anyone assist me in knowing how long it usually takes for CPD to reach out once my background check is complete. I know the polygraph and psych test is usually next but how long will does it all take and how soon can I start the academy?

Well looking at a map of the US, I'd say there is 600-700 cities that start with a C. Kinda hard to narrow that down. Guess it's just a waiting game.
    And maybe remind the few, if ill of us they speak. That we are all that stands, between the monsters and the weak.

Comment

Usually the polygraph is scheduled about a week or two after the background. Then they will present your file to the sergeant. Once your file gets pushed through it all moves really quick. Within about a week you will complete the final POWER test, then you’ll schedule your medical and oral psych interviews on the same day. Then the next day you’ll take your written psych. After all of that, usually a job offer in about two weeks or so.

Comment

Thanks a lot Amosapian; it’s been about a month since my background been completed. I guess I should start getting worried because I haven’t heard anything

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9412 users online. 321 members and 9091 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X