Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsbeith
    replied
    A huge thank you to the officers from Gastonia. They are a fine example of the law enforcement brotherhood. We truly were honored by your presence at the funeral.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I would like to personaly thank the members of the Gastonia Police Department who drove for over 9 hours to attend the funeral and procession of Detective Fred Gaston. It was an honor to have you all present and your professionalism shined. Be safe out there my brothers and sisters and thank you for your quick arrest of the suspects. RIP Brother Fred.

Leave a comment:

• GC Tiger
    replied
    Fred will be laid to rest this Saturday in a full military funeral. The service will be at St. James Catholic Church on Cowan Rd in Gulfport and they will then proceed to the VA cemetary in Biloxi. The wake will be Friday from 5pm-8pm.

While at Gulfport Fred reached the rank of Lt. He loved working traffic and was a computer genius. He helped create Reportbeam and informed filler and brought our department into the 21st century. You will be missed. RIP LT. Gaston.
    Last edited by GC Tiger; 08-06-2008, 02:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bikecop136
    replied
    R.I.P. Brother

Leave a comment:

• InfiniteTeach
    replied
    RIP Brother - glad to hear suspects are in custody.

Leave a comment:

• jsbeith
    replied
    Suspects are in custody. Here is a news video showing my friend Fred Gaston. We will miss you my brother.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/..._.e5d602d.html

Leave a comment:

• jsbeith
    started a topic Deputy Fred Gaston III Killed

Deputy Fred Gaston III Killed

Deputy Fred Gaston was killed this morning in NC and it appears he was the victim of an attempted armed robbery.

I served with Fred on the Gulfport Police Department in Missisiippi for many years and was on a couple of Fed. AT/CI Working Groups with him after we left Gulfport. I have known the man for 12 years and he was a damn fine friend and officer. I will miss my brother in blue.

He is survived by a wife and children.

He was on his way to VA for reserve duty with the Air Force.

He had a distinguished career, including leadership positions with the Gulfport Police Department, and serving as the interm Chief of Police for the Moss Point Police Department in MS. He was also a Lt. Col. in the U.S. Air Force Reserves.

We lost a true brother today and I want to express my heartfelt sympathy to his family and fellow law enforcement officers.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/..._.e5d602d.html

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2691 users online. 138 members and 2553 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X