Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okaloosa County (Fl) deputy killed

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/25753729.html

They still haven't released the name.. but RIP.

Deputy Anthony Forgione was shot and killed while attempting to arrest a suspect who had escaped from custody while at a local hospital for a mental evaluation.

The suspect had returned to his childhood home and barricaded himself inside. Negotiators attempted to talk him out of the home. The SRT team entered the home after the negotiators failed to receive a response from inside. As the team entered, the suspect opened fire and killed Deputy Forgione. Other deputies inside the home returned fire and killed the suspect.

Deputy Forgione had served with the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office for three years and had previously served with the Fort Walton Beach Police Department. He is survived by his wife and two young daughters

http://www.odmp.org/officer/19460-de...thony-forgione
    It is Attitude, not circumstance, that makes Success possible even in the most unlikely conditions.

Comment

Another Florida LEO made the ultimate sacrifice, you're in a better place. RIP Brother.

Comment

He was a friend of mine, and a brother of one of my detectives. (Different agencies). Awesome guy. R.i.p Brother.
        You have the right to remain silent, but apparently you lack the skill to exercise that right.

Comment

Originally posted by D.o.D cop View Post
          He was a friend of mine, and a brother of one of my detectives. (Different agencies). Awesome guy. R.i.p Brother.
          I assume you work in a town North of FWB/Destin area?

Sorry for the loss.

I am in that area once a month, almost like a second home. RIP Deputy.
          U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
          Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Condolences from brothers over in Bay County. He will be missed.

Comment

God Bless Brother.........................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6319 users online. 314 members and 6005 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X