300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Down United Kingdom

I know this is not in the states but I know this web site is very popular in uk.
    Pc Katie Johnston was shot today whilst attending a armed robbery, the dog handler attended the scene and whilst getting from her vehicle confronted a male, she challenged him and was shot with a shot gun, gun man escaped they are still searching, another suspect arrested at scene. Officer taken to hospital.
    Thoughts are with the officer tonight what a way to finish 2007.
    'Not By Strength, By Guile'

Prayers sent for a full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by quebec zulu View Post
      I know this is not in the states but I know this web site is very popular in uk.
      Pc Katie Johnston was shot today whilst attending a armed robbery, the dog handler attended the scene and whilst getting from her vehicle confronted a male, she challenged him and was shot with a shot gun, gun man escaped they are still searching, another suspect arrested at scene. Officer taken to hospital.
      Thoughts are with the officer tonight what a way to finish 2007.
      So sorry to hear that....
      Was she armed?

Comment

CityCopDC, no like most of us she was not armed, as a dog handler it is routine to attend this kind of incident, normally with the armed response vehicle, I know it sounds mad to you guys but thats how it works (or doesn't as the case normally is).it does get the old blood pumping now and then, i think it makes the k9 job that little more risky (been doing it for 4 years now), update from the hospital is the officer is out had 12 pellets from the shot gun removed from lower body, someone was watching over her yesterday.
        Have a safe newyear.

Comment

Is she with Lancs? I believe they have an email link through which her fellow officers on this side of the pond could all send her our get well messages.

quebec zulu, you're the best judge of how that would be taken by her brass. Should I post the email address?
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Quebec-Zulu,

First off, my thoughts and prayers are enroute for the officer, her family, and department.

This site has always enjoyed an international membership. There are no borders for those who serve.
            Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

L-1 i'm not from the officers area but i can't see a problem with it I think its a public email address.
              willowdared thanks for the good will, we are all losing too many both side of the pond these days, the second offender was arrested today. I would say i would like to think justice will be done but i think he has dodged a 9mm so it will be down to the courts.

Be safe

Comment

According to the news reports, it would appear that PC Katie Johnson was with the Lancashire Constabulary. If any of you want to send her get well wishes, that public email address for her agency is:

[email protected]
                Last edited by L-1; 01-01-2008, 04:30 PM.
                Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12226 users online. 421 members and 11805 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X