300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dear friend of ours has passed....

It is with my deepest sympathy, and an utter and complete broken heart, that I tell everyone that AZChopShopCop passed away yesterday.

It was not work related, he had complications from a surgery.

He served many years as law enforcement in Arizona, and was probably the best damn cop I ever met in my life. Not to mention he was the best man I ever met in my life.

Please say a prayer for his family and friends that are suffering....
    When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Prayers from Texas. RIP.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Our dearest sympathy and condolences to his family, friends and co workers.

May he rest in peace and his legacy live on.
      This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that, Quopper My thoughts to you, his family and friends...
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
        and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of his passing

Comment

Date of Birth:1969

Police Officer, Phoenix, AZ

A young life lost without purpose but to the Lord. May he rest in peace.

Thank you sir for your dedication and performance to your fellow citizens. God Bless you and may your service to St Michael be ever in tune.
            Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

RIP

Way too young.
              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

RIP Brother.

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate the beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
                Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quopper- I will keep all who are grieving in my prayers. I'm sure you will keep his memory alive by using all he's taught you. Hang in there.

Comment

Quopper, I am shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. He was a good man, a good cop, and he adored you. My condolences and prayers go out to you and his other loved ones, friends, and coworkers.
                  All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Wow! I am totally shocked. I am sorry to hear about this,Quopper. My condolences to you,his family and all of his officers. He was way to young to die.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                    Not Yet Visited: 16
                    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

RIP. Part of God's department now.
                      "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

Comment

Quopper, Iam soo sorry to hear about this tragic loss.

RIP AZCHOP....
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Thank you all...

Family, friends, and loved ones need all the prayer we can get...
                          When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Rest in peace, brother. Thanks for spending time here. You're walking an easy beat now.
                            Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Rest in peace....

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ve0905-ON.html

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4792 users online. 326 members and 4466 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X