• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montgomery County Police Officer Dies From Injuries

Today I lost a coworker and friend.

http://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/Ap....asp?NaID=3278

Police Officer Dies From Injuries

It is with profound regret that we announce at approximately 1:30 a.m., Police Officer I Luke T. Hoffman, age 24, died as a result of his injuries.

POI Luke T. Hoffman was hired on January 17, 2006. He was the top graduate in his academy class graduating with Session 48 on July 13, 2006. He received the Overall Academic award and the Harry Hamilton Traffic Award for his class. He was initially assigned to the 6th District, Shift 8, midnights, for field training. Shortly after the completion of his field training in December of 2006, Officer Hoffman was transferred to the 4th District where he was assigned to work on Shift 8, a midnight shift. POI Hoffman was a graduate of McDaniel College and was trained as a firefighter and an EMT. POI Hoffman was twenty-four years old.

The Montgomery County Police Department, ask that you keep the Hoffman family in your thoughts and prayers.

My brother in law is on his shift and was working when this occurred. Luke and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers, as well as everyone in the PD. I know a lot of people are taking this very hard.

Comment

Truly is just awful news. I didn't know Luke, nor do I know anyone at MCPD, but my thoughts and prayers are truly with everyone involved - especially the Officer who was driving. I hope he gets all the support he needs during this tough time.
      "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils"

Comment

My thoughts and prayers are with the family, friends and co-workers.
        RIP BROTHER! YOU WILL BE MISSED.
        "Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!"-Wyatt Earp

"You never know when crazy will show up!"-Irishdep

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2915 users online. 203 members and 2712 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X